ArcJS - 0.1.x documentation¶
What is ArcJS?¶
- It runs on its StackVM  so the Arc-code is compiled into asm-code in advance for performance.
- The Arc compiler is written in Arc itself. (Self-hosting compiler) 
- macros, objects, first-class continuations and tail-call optimization are completely supported.
- Arc’s characteristic features; default function, ssyntax are also supported.
ArcJS’s original features (Not in official Arc-language)
- User defined ssyntax.
- clojure-like namepace system.
- new syntax (table, etc)
- stack tracer. (debuger)